Whether you're looking for Political or Religious discussion or just fun friendly banter with fellow PUL members, or are you here for the Radio and Chat?

Register your PULSE account today!

martin mcguiness gravestone

Discussion in 'General News & Politics' started by skootz, Apr 18, 2017.

1. skootz

skootz Member

martin mcguiness,s gravestone has been unveiled describing him as an ira volunteer,says it all really

2. braveschomberg

braveschomberg Well-Known Member

Saddest part been the media who were quick to try to convince the gullible that he had distanced himself from his murderous past are hoping we let it go

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

3. norman

norman Well-Known Member Donator

Why are we surprised ? We always knew he was an IRA leader as we all know that leading SF politicians still sit on the Army Council.
    The tactic changed since 1998 and after 9/11 ,SF more in ascendancy than PIRA but esentially war by different methods.
    MMG I found to be a complex case in his last ten years as he did things that no PIRA person would ever have done in the 1980's , meeting the Queen etc.
    All ana ct but stuff that would get you killed by your own side a la Michael Collins.
    It seems to me the IRA was effectively morphed in to the SDLP and then their grassroots revolted in the Felons Club and Adams picked up the mantle.
    In any normal society these guys should have been doing 30 years in jail or been shot dead but British Intelligence seems to have allowed a 30 year conflict to continue until they got the chess places sorted in the GFA.

governor walker likes this.
  4. The Covenantor

The Covenantor Member

The BBC news the morning of reporting his death made me sick to the pit of my stomach, how they could portray him as some sort of statesman, is beyond me.

5. KingBilly90

KingBilly90 KB90

Because the BBC are very anti British.

6. The Covenantor

The Covenantor Member

Not fit for purpose is how I'd describe them. We moved a few weeks ago and have binned live tv in all forms, I no longer wish to pay them a licence. Had a few threatening type letters and emails since advising me they may be coming to check on my residence, to see if I need a licence. I registered on line that I don't need one and don't! Their inspector will be told to sling his proverbial hook if he arrives at my door.

As an ex serviceman the McGuinness death and subsequent out pouring of grief from our national broadcaster was the final straw.

7. Bluefin221

Bluefin221 Administrator Staff Member Admin DJ Orange Order Verified Band Members

It really is a disgrace that we're still forced to pay a license fee these days. I absolutely watch nothing on the BBC not a single thing. In fact my TV is never on unless I watch sky sports or BT sports yet I have to pay a license fee to an organisation I detest, added I then need to pay a subscription to sky for the TV I actually want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnK#330 likes this.
  8. The Covenantor

The Covenantor Member

9. The Covenantor

The Covenantor Member

It took me a while to get the Mrs on board mate, when we moved we binned Virgin, I got wifi in and still have Netflix and the pc, don't watch any BBC stuff anyhow or live tv now. Life seems a lot more peaceful. Watching the old dvd box sets at night, got enough to do me years and feel much better knowing I'm not funding an institution that hates the things I hold dear.

(Still struggling a bit with the lay out of the site)!

10. Bluefin221

Bluefin221 Administrator Staff Member Admin DJ Orange Order Verified Band Members

Just do what I do and hit new posts then it's all laid straight down in a list from newest to oldest.

Regarding the TV we got android boxes so everything is as you need no one really watches any tv aside from the football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. blacoedawson

blacoedawson Well-Known Member

"Oglach Martin McGuinness – Oglaigh na h-Eireann’, which means ‘Soldier Martin McGuinness – Defence forces of Ireland’

The ink is not dry on his death certificate and they already revise history. Martin Mcguinness was never a member of the Irish Defence forces (Irish army) Of course the IRA don't recognise the Irish defence forces as they see themselves as the legitimate Irish army

Warped

12. KingBilly90

KingBilly90 KB90

13. magnus

magnus Super Mod Staff Member Super Mod Donator R.B.P Orange Order

What really gets my goat is BBC Radio Scotland's lunchtime news show. They use Stuart Cosgrove who's main gig is with chanel 4 and has an obvious republican and independence agenda. The other regular expert on Scots affairs is some Irish fella. They also employ "experts" who are so biased it's obscene.

14. reformer

reformer Well-Known Member

Cosgrove is odious, how anyone can find him funny without detecting his sneering agenda is beyond me, same goes for Cowan, as funny as running out of petrol in a storm.